1. THE GLENTLEMEN’S
An ideal balance of rich flavours form the perfect cocktail.
- 120ml boiling water
- 45ml Glenfiddich 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
- 15ml sweet vermouth
- 10ml cherry liqueur
- 1 tsp absinthe (bar spoon)
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- Take two large metal mugs. Add the boiling water to one and the remaining ingredients, except for the cinnamon powder, to the second one.
- Using a blow torch or a smoke gun, ignite the second mug with fire for a smoky flavour.
- Roll the ingredients in both the mugs thoroughly.
- Then mix the water with the other ingredients.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add cinnamon and quickly cap one mug with the other.
- Serve with an orange peel as garnish.
2. BACON MARTINI
A concoction of bacon and whiskey. Need we say more?
- 60ml American whiskey
- 1 egg white, finely beaten in a blender
- 25ml maple syrup
- 20ml lemon juice
- 1/4tsp Angostura bitters
- Fat fry some bacon and mix it with the whiskey. Freeze this mixture for two hours.
- Remove the solidified layer of fat and double strain the whiskey. This infuses your whiskey with a bacon flavour.
- Dry shake all the ingredients without ice.
- Add ice and shake again it again before pouring the mixture into a glass.
- Garnish with a bacon crisp.
3. THE VESSEL 75
Versatile and edgy, this cocktail is perfect for a party.
- 60ml bourbon
- 1 tsp Angostura bitters
- 4 egg whites
- 180ml water
- 120ml maple syrup
- 60ml lemon juice
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Orange peel
- Place all ingredients into a canister. Refrigerate them for 2-3 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.
- Mix the whipped cream and the maple syrup together and beat it till it becomes foamy.
- Garnish with an orange peel and serve.
4. MAGIC OF 3
Three distinct flavours come together in this interesting mix.
- 60ml Singleton 12 year old single malt
- 30ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 30 ml honey water syrup
- 1 lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp Angostura bitters
For Campari dust
- 3 tsp Campari
- Put the Angostura bitters at the bottom of the glass.
- Fill it with ice and add whiskey, orange juice, honey water syrup and lime juice.
- Shake and strain the mixture into a glass.
- Garnish the rim with dust of Campari.
For Campari dust
- Pour some Campari in a plate and store it in a dark and dry place for 2-3 days.
- Remove the residual sugar from the mixture formed. Serve the Campari dust.
Written By : Manasi Rawalgaonkar