If your job requires you to be sharply dressed come rain or shine, we know just how relieving a weekend can be, as it holds the opportunity to wear whatever you please. However, as tempting as it is to laze in a pair of shorts and a threadbare T-shirt, it doesn’t make for a stylish outfit if your weekend requires stepping out of the house. So whether you’re watching a play, making a trip to the mall, heading to a lazy lunch or a casual walk, this outfit is minimal, stylish and most importantly, comfortable.
1. While crewneck T-shirts or Henleys are undeniably stylish and comfortable, opting for a polo T-shirt instantly ups your fashion game. It offers the same comfort as your favourite well-worn T-shirt
, but looks far more presentable.
2. For bottoms, pick your favourite pair of jeans or try something new by opting for tailored shorts. If you’re only looking for comfort, a pair of tapered linen pants is your best bet, offering both comfort, and laidback style.
3. Accessorising can go a long way in sprucing up your look, without compromising on the casual quotient. A fedora hat, a canvas or woven belt, along with chic, clear glasses
are the only accessories you need to accentuate this look.
4. As far as shoes are concerned, pick leather trimmed sneakers, suede loafers or sandals depending on what you’re in the mood for. While sneakers and sandals offer superior comfort, loafers make for a more stylish option.
5. If you’re planning on a weekend trip or a long outing, pick a backpack
that matches your ensemble. It is the best way to carry items like your camera, phone, wallet and a bottle of water and is easy on your shoulders if you have a host of things that you want to carry.
Written By : Shirley Mistry