- Two words—impeccable suits. And those which are well-fitted and have a thin slit towards the lower back, through the middle. Complete the look by putting your hands in your pocket and prepare yourself for the classic Don Draper stance.
- Always keep a spare set of clothes at your workplace. Whether you pulled an all-nighter or met with an untoward incident (Read: coffee spills), you can’t afford to not look your best, all the time. White, starched shirts with stiff collars and straight black ties are a must-have in your wardrobe.
- Invest in some classic cufflinks. It needn’t be flashy, but it should subtly complete your formal suit look to make a statement of style and sophistication.
- Always go for the clean-shaven look. It gives you a well-groomed yet honest, intense look. For the hair, go for the close taper hairstyle. A taper gradually changes your hair length from the top of the head down to the nape of the neck. It’s timeless and versatile. You can even slick it back for formal dos.
- Last but not the least, to complete the Don Draper look, carry yourself with utmost poise and class. With the right attitude, half the battle is won.
Written By : Koushik Bose