Take a look at our tips for dressing like the well-turned out man that Francis Underwood is.
- To dress like Spacey’s character, it is crucial to understand the importance of made-to-measure suits. If a suit doesn’t sit right on your frame, it will make your overall ensemble look sloppy. If you can’t find a readymade suit that fits you like a glove, go the bespoke route.
- As far as colours for your suit are concerned, stick to neutrals such as black, grey and navy. After all, the latter is Underwood’s personal favourite.
- Kevin Spacey’s suits are complemented by shirts in colours such as white, off-white and pale blue, so be sure to stock up on them. Add a classic, broad tie to the suit to wear it exactly like Underwood.
- As far as accessories are concerned, Underwood doesn’t get carried away. A simple watch and a ring are all the adornments he wears, and we suggest you ape his simplistic style.
- Opt for short, side-parted hair to groom yourself just like Francis Underwood, and don’t forget to invest in a black tuxedo for the occasional black-tie event.
Written By : Shirley Mistry